Tuesday 5 June 2007

Fire, Fire

Hello again young children

What a lovely day.... the sun's been shining, a few birds were singing and Paris Hilton is stuck in some cell enjoying the best month of her life ;o).

There was a fire in our building at 4pm today which lasted over an hour to sort out. Unfortunately, most people finished work at 4:30pm but we left our coats and stuff in the building ( as we're advised to do ) so had to wait till it was all sorted.... least we got a bit of sun on our bodies

I've got an invite to a Question of Sport Fundraising Event from the Leys School in Cambridge... god knows who they are but I feel pretty special to be invited. Its on July 5th costing £40 each but you get a nice drinks reception followed by a nice dinner compromising of a Hog Roast with a chocolate fountain...the only question I have to ask myself is.... Should I stay or should I go? ;o)

We had a new woman who was supposed to start today but she didnt turn up... now we normally play a game of how long a new person will last and the quickest exit time is usually half a day but not to turn up is now the best time and I feel happy cos she wasnt my choice n I can say " I told you so "

I am offically classed as sad. I've got Black Lace's I am the Music Man on my phone ringtone and it rang in the office so now everyone at work knows what my taste in music is.

I've just been writing a letter to Mr Wenger over my hopes for next season. It starts a little like this:- " Dear Mr Wenger, please, please, please, please, please win something next season or I will cry " ;o)~

There was a wedding invitation in my hotmail inbox this morning... It was from Raj Singh ( aka Windass ) who was inviting me to his upcoming marriage with his SISTER - now I dont know about you but I am sure this isn't allowed innit?

Until next time, Peace!!!!

*Slappy exits stage left*

No comments: